ABSS Solutions, Inc. (ASI), formed in 2007 and headquartered in Prince George’s County, Upper Marlboro, MD is comprised of the combined experience, past performance, resources, and expertise of both ABSS Solutions & 1st American Systems & Services. 1st American was acquired by ASI in November 2017. With the addition of 1st American, ASI is positioned to be a leader as a full service Medical & Behavioral Services provider with a global footprint in addition to our existing footprint within Information Technology.
ASI is 8(a) certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as well as small business and Minority Business Enterprise certified by multiple jurisdictions. We pride ourselves on offering high quality specialized medical services personnel, customized consulting and training services, as well as IT products, services and staff to a variety of commercial and government agencies.
– ASI is providing a host of Medical Services for the US Air Force in excess of 100 FTEs to include Nursing, Social Work, Counseling, Case Management, Victim Advocacy, Physician support, and Medical Research & Training.
– ASI is providing training, e-learning, consulting, and research services to the FAA at multiple hubs for training and administration.
– ASI is providing applications development services for the State of Maryland, the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission and the Conduent Corporation. These services include PeopleSoft application development, Oracle & Business Intelligence support, Data Warehousing and Reporting Services as well as Web and Mobile applications development.
– ASI is providing direct field service, customer service, and cashier services for jurisdictions across the Country in support of red-light and speed camera ticket processing.
ASI has amassed a global presence in 7 countries covering 20 cities and 18 times zones. Its diverse portfolio comprises of exceptional management of projects of various magnitudes and scopes worldwide.
“To be the professional services business of choice for our customers, professionals, and business associates due to our expertise in service delivery, commitment to professionalism, collaboration, and reliability”
ASI is committed to finding the right solutions and personnel for your organization. Our collaborative approach to staffing, recruitment, and retention of qualified and competent individuals allows ABSS to customize our offering to meet the precise needs of the customer mission.
For ASI, each customer and each position is unique and important. We make every effort to deliver you the finest staffing solutions across a number of industries catering to a variety of projects.
To make sure our customer needs are satisfied we invest time with our customers to understand the unique objectives, challenges, and requirements to best tailor our solution. Our promises are meant to deliver not only what you need but what you want
ASI is committed to building long lasting relationships with our customers, staff, and partners. This can only be accomplished by operating in an open, honest, and ethical manner in every interaction.
For our Customers:
- We provide Subject Matter Experts in a variety of disciplines
- We support the modernization efforts of a number of government customers looking to improve process, efficiency, and collaboration.
- Our agility allows ASI to adapt to ever changing demands, process, and technology.
- Dedicated, responsive
For our Employees:
- Growth & Professional Development Opportunities
- The ability to serve the government and improve the lives and safety of Americans
- Health Care.
- Workplace Flexibility.
- Flexible and Family-Friendly Schedules.
We encourage you to reach out to our exceptional team and experience the ABSS Solutions difference.
Professional Service Solutions:
ASI is currently providing professional support, including but not limited to:
- Family Maltreatment Services
- Medical Research
- Aviation Support
- Information Technology
- Field Service support – maintenance
- Customer Service Call Center support